Monday 2 March 2015

secret 7 - -OUGD406


Dead Flowers- The Rolling Stones
This is my final design for secret 7, I first drew a few different ideas that could represent the song. Then I moved to making a final hand made copy of the design I had chosen. I then photocopied it and experimented on Adobe Photoshop and illustrator. This was my final outcome.
Here are the screen shot of my submissions.
Chemical brothers – let forever be
When finished with my first secret 7 design, I moved to producing my second and last song cover for the chemical brothers.
I did a few designs by hand and then photocopied it and produced a few different designs from the original.
I was happy with two of my final designs, so I tried combining them together and came across my final outcome.
I believe my work showed an understanding between the visual message I wanted to share/represent (being the tittle of the song) by showing a red and black flower being pierced by an arrow. The arrows are in red to represent the idea of death and blood. I originally had a thick black line surrounding the red triangles that I had hand drawn. When using Adobe I removed these black lines I had done by hand and began to do them online (I believed it look better due to being tidy, organized and by having straight same sized thick lines.)
I also believe this project helped me understand more these programs and achieve my target goal.

I was capable of maintaining my original hand made ideas and combine them with what I had learnt in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment