Thursday 12 February 2015

OUGD 406 - Studio Brief 02 - Study Task 03 - Type Setting





The Mouse's Tale
by Lewis Carroll
"mine is a long and a sad tale!", turning to Alice, 
and sighing. "it is a long tail, certainly," said Alice, looking
down with wonder at the Mouse's tail; "but why do you call it sad?"
And she kept on puzzling about  it while the Mouse was speaking, so
that her idea of the tale was something like this:-
Fury said to a mouse, that he met in the house,
"Let us both go to law: I will prosecute you,!
Come, I'll take no denial, 
We must have a trial,
For really this morning I've nothing to do,
Said the mouse to the cur,
"Such a trial, dear sir,
With no jury or judge,
Would be wasting our breath."
"I'll be judge, I'll be jury"
Said cunning old Fury;
"I'll try the whole cause, and condemn you to DEATH."

No comments:

Post a Comment