Friday 10 October 2014

Whats My Type?

When am I the happiest?
- Listening to others (Amused easily)
- When theres food involved
- Making the most out of everyday
-  Listening to music
- Family, Friends, Pets























































What is my greatest fear?
-Doctors
-Needles
-Plains
-Spiders (Don't mind any other bug)


What is my happiest memory?
Meeting mum's parents for the first time (grandparents girl)














(Mario and Maria)                             (Antonia and Alberto)




Getting my first tattoo with my Grandparents initials:


What was my most embarrassing moment?
-...

What makes me unhappy?
- Unhappy people
- Being hungry
- Being away from home

What did i want to be when I was growing up?
- Marry a wealthy man and have loads of kids and animals and live in a pretty house;
Become the perfect house wife.

What is my guiltiest pleasure?
-Chicken Tikka Masala, chocolate and ice cream
























- Body Art (piercings, tattoos…)















What is my favorite hobby?
-Dancing
-Horror movie marathons

What is my favorite place?
Spain, Sotogrande (home)







My type face is…. 
Helvetica

Helvetica - is a sans-serif typeface

Developed in 1957 by Swiss typeface designer Max Miedinger 

Classification- Neo- Grotesque sans-serif

Characteristics:
  • tall x-height, which makes it easier to read in smaller sizes.
  • two-storied a (with curves of bowl and of stem).
  • narrow t and f.
  • square-looking s.
  • bracketed top serif of 1.
  • rounded off square tail of R.
  • concave curved stem of 7
Variations:

(Neue) Helvetica Thai (2012)
Helvetica light 
Helvetica compressed 
Helvetica textbook
Helvetica Inserat (1957)
Helvetica Rounded (1978)
Helvetica Narrow 



















Examples

















Alphabet-






























No comments:

Post a Comment